Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tortillas and Tiredness

This week I have been an exercising machine! Halfway through the week I am sore and sleepy! Seriously, I am laying in bed typing this on my phone (ah technology). I'm trying to be extra quiet and hope the kids sleep late...yeah that's gonna happen. Anyway, so I went to kickboxing Monday (and I'm STILL sore today). Then, yesterday, I trotted a mile and a half. I am pretty sure I almost died. And early this morning I went to the gym and pedaled my hiney off. I came home, took a shower and just crawled back in bed. I'm sooo not a morning person!

I am trying to prepare myself for a 1 mile "Fun Run" in November. Whoever named it that needs their head examined. But I promised my son I would do this with him. The things we do for our kids. So far I can run the length of the street. Then I have to walk and recover for a while. Because I almost died.....

I would like to talk to you today about last night's supper. Why? Because it was fully awesome. Chicken, spinach and white bean quesadillas. Yes, yes, I know....tortillas again. I do not know why in the world I can't seem to stay away from dishes involving them. But for this dish? I was so okay with it. Everyone ate it like it was going out of style. They are so so so yummy. Protein and veggie packed. The recipe came from theothersideof50.com. The app on my phone won't let me link up but be watching the recipe tab for the recipe because that site is next to impossible to search!

Did I say already that I'm tired??

No comments:

Post a Comment