Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beans...and Bellies

Meatless Monday was not really meatless last night. We had red beans, rice and sausage. Well...THEY had red beans, rice and sausage. My IBS has been super touchy lately so I've been eating easier to digest foods. I had one egg and some rice.

Sunday was one of the worst days I have had in a long time. I had a sick kid at church AND a "stomach bout". I told myself that I can't afford to be sick all the time when I have a house full of kids! So yesterday, I was extra careful about what I ate. No yummy red beans and sausage for me.

Still today I am sick yet again. And I don't know why. Maybe I should switch back to my old brand of probiotic. I have been using a less potent one because it's cheaper. This may not have been my best budget saving maneuver.

So hopefully I'll be well enough to enjoy the 4th, as well as the hubby's and my anniversary date coming up! It's miserable when you're afraid to eat. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment